Sunday, September 21, 2008

Handmade cards for your lo♥e ones

Hi guys,


For fun I prepared some effortless homemade cards last week knowing that many festive occasions are coming up such as Halloween and Christmas! Not to mention birthdays....I know, better to be early than get cought up doing last minute work!







(p/s: the birdie is cute!)

These two cards are made from the same 12 x 12 S.E.I. Apricot cardstock. I cut it into half and use some 6 x 6 patterned papers as the cover. Oh! And ribbon is a must to add some sophistication to the layout!

Product used:

S.E.I.: Apricot Cardstock

Die Cuts With a View: Scalloped Cardstock - Brown

Die Cuts With a View: Scalloped Cardstock - Red

Sassafras Lass: Sunshine Lollipops 6x6 wee bundle

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Platinum

Fancy Pants Designs: Fashion Sense Playhouse Buttons

Sassafras Lass: Stickers - Journal Tags - Sunshine

Ranger - Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabber : Espresso

No comments: