Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends

This is another posting of my recent layout of me and my friends. Living in US makes me realize how much I miss my friends from Singapore and Malaysia. I remember those days and nights where we party and chat about girl stuff. Those endless conversations...The last time I saw them (Grace, Kacte and Jann) was in April this year; however it is brief meet up as everyone is getting more busy with their own work and life.

I truly miss those days. Nevertheless, I am waiting for the time of my return and hope things will not be too different then....





Product Used:

Die Cuts With a View: Scalloped Cardstock - Purple

Creative Imaginations: Six Melonberry Notes Paper

Sassafras Lass: Pocket Full of Rosies - Piccadilly

S.E.I.: Perky Pink Cardstock

7Gypsies: Fabric Labels: Parigi

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Black Diamond

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Platinum

No comments: