Wednesday, October 29, 2008

{ Just arrived } product is being uploaded!

It is awesome. I can't wait to rip apart the package just arrived from My Mind's eye. It is hard not to fall in love with their laundry line. I know I know....I fell in love with everything esp pinky stuff. But hey, this is PINK and GLITTERY! Totally took my breath away. Oh! Not to mention their stamps are comparatively cheaper. So it is all uploaded on BearyBox's new arrival category now and grab it before it is gone!

It is amazing how time flies. It was just summer and now wherever I go I see Christmas stuffs on sale. It is fun to look at although they sell almost the same thing over and over again over the years. For those of you who has not stock up Christmas scrapbook materials, you better do it now or else it will be too late to complete those handmade cards and albums you have been thinking about. You might find something you like here.

So, I believe many of you guys have visited my new fabulous designers, come back again and see their first design. Now, I wanna share this layout with you guys I made earlier on featuring a cute little girl in red. I like this layout with the fun alpha and glitter flowers. There’s also some birds camouflaged among those flowers. See if you can spot them all!



Product Used:

S.E.I.: Tropical Punch Cardstock

S.E.I.: Blue Christmas Cardstock

Sassafras Lass: Scrumptious - Indulgent

Fancy Pants Designs: Wildheart Ribbon

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Platinum

No comments: