Friday, October 10, 2008

BearyBox DT!

I wanna thank you guys for those overwhelming applications from all over the world! Although the dateline in finding designers for bearybox.com ends on 28th Oct, we already have some very good applicants! I am so excited and can't wait for them to join the team publicly. On the other hand we still have some positions left, so those of you who are interested in joining Bearybox please email me at joey@bearybox.com and look here for more details!

Okay, back to more scrapbooking layouts. I fancy this layout as it looks effortless but at the same time it has many beautiful details on it such as the outlined Swarovski crystals around the photo and around the bigger circle. What can I say...I am a bling addict! They just sparkle~~~


Product Used:

Creative Imaginations: Lagoon Dot Die Cut Cardstock

Fancy Pants Designs: Mulberry Road Titles & Tags

Fancy Pants Designs: Key Lime Pie Rub-ons

Ranger Inkssentials - 2 oz. Glossy Accents™

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Crystal

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Light Rose

So happy weekend guys! I am craving for curry chicken now so I better go look for a recipe!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is so pretty. Love the bling!