Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have....

Been cleaning the house all day especially my clearing scrapping station. As I am sorting out my materials I wonder if other scrapper has the same problem as me - the scrapping station is always messy! All the time I feel like I don't have enough paper or embellishments to play with but then when I clean up my space, interesting things will appear out of no where! I guess I need a solution to end this!
Anyway, I want to share this layout with you guys. I totally love this layout. It is a beautifull photo of my mother-in-law and I love how the color match the transparent overlay perfectly.

Product Used:

Fancy Pants Designs: Glitter Cuts Blue Frame

Fancy Pants Designs: Biggest Board Dreamer Chipboard

Fancy Pants Designs: Free Spirit Rub-Ons

7Gypsies: Fortunes Rubbings: Bon Voyage

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Golden Rod

No comments: