Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pink ♥ sparkle

makes me happy. That is why my office is decorated in my favorite baby pink and lot of Swarovski flat back bling bling on my laptop! It makes my work look a little bit less complicated and makes me a more cheerful person ♥♥




In order not to spoil your laptop's surface, use Mini Glue Dots to stick those tiny Swarovski flat back rhinestones on your laptop. For one glue dot, you can split it into 3-4 tinier dots. It can be easily removed without stain when you change your mind on the design or when u made some tiny mistakes ^-^




This is an up-close shot of my blingz laptop :) Lo♥e it soooo much! Simply cheer yourself up today by embellishing your laptop!

Product used:

MINI GLUE DOTS ON ROLLS 3/16in 300/roll

Ranger - Inkssential Alphabet Popit Shapes™

Ranger - Stickles™ Glitter Glue : Gold

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Crystal

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Emerald

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Rose

Swarovski #2028 Flatback: Olivine

No comments: